Monday, August 25, 2008

Ways To Get Cool Things Free!

There are many ways to get cool things free to try out. There are freebie lists that you can join which will let you know about new free things that you can sign up for. I have gotten lots of things from free antiperspirant, toothpaste, zip lock bags, new perfumes, Scott tissue paper, to free contact lens solution, coffee and more. I sign up for offers when I have a few free minutes. It does not take long and you can really get to try some neat merchandise. I love to try new things but hate to pay the price for something new until I am sure it will perform as it is supposed to.
This is a great way to try before you buy!

Another way to do this is to join companies who pay people to do beta testing of their products or will give you free products just to give them an honest review of the product once you have used it for some time. If you would like to sign up for some of these companies Google "product testers" or go to http://www.volition.com and click on their link to get paid for trying out products and such.

One great company I have joined and am very excited to be a part of is Bzzz Agent. They let you join campaigns for new products according to your family demographics and your particular likes and dislikes. I have been with them for about a year now. I have received a new Sonic Care System with the ultrasonic cleaner free, Listerine white strips, the new Zip Lock Screw Top Containers, Glade Flame Free Scented Candles, and more all free. I was required to tell others about these products and then write a report on the site about how I liked the product and the response I got from others when talking to them about it. The last campaign I got on was for the Game Wave Zap It Family Gaming System. It is a game system that is played on TV similar to Play Stations. I got it and 7 games for a greatly discounted price in order to try it out! You cannot go wrong if you want to do things like this by joining Bzzz Agent!

No comments: